Monday 25 March 2013

Fashion on 2013 Kids' Choice Awards, part I

First part of Fashion on 2013 Kids' Choice Awards. Like at all kids/teen award shows, there was a lot of short dresses, some pants and a lot of color. I don't know all of the girls, so I decided  to at least write how old they are.


Starting with shorts that I'm not really fond of. Elizabeth Gillies (19) is wearing an outfit by Nikki Rich and Selena Gomez (20) on the right side in Oscar de la Renta, Gucci heels, and a Diane Von Furstenberg clutch.



One the other hand I really liked Kristen Stewart (22) in Osman's blue chequered top and shorts. She looks comfortable in her outfit. Meanwhile Alli Simpson (14) on right combined a long loose white shirt and etno printed shorts. Nice but she looks 10 year older in the face.



Jessica Alba (31) was one of my favorites in beautiful Mary Katrantzou dress. Fresh and young but I didn't like the Christian Louboutin shoes with that dress. Young Kiernan Shipka (13) in the middle in Rag & Bone and Lucy Hale (23) in Dior button down white dress with a black leather belt.



We could see the cutout/crop top Debby Ryan (19) in yellow Topshop dress and Katy Perry (28) in Herve Leger by Max Azria. Then curvy Khloe Kardashian (28) and Maria Canals-Barrera (46). I love Khloe's heels!



Bella Thorne (15) in Bec & Bridge and a see through bag that I find very unnecessary. Oana Gregory (17) styled her pale dress with red nails, lipstick and spiky shoes that I love. Kelli Goss (21) in yellow one shoulder dress on the right.



Fergie (37) is a wearing colorful dress by Mary Katrantzou, Karina Smirnoff (35) is sparkling as usual and Madison Pettis (14) in a fitting green dress.



Victoria Justice (20) in Pia Pauro, Halston Sage (19), Savannah Jayde (18) and another pop of color on Keltie Colleen (30).



Miranda Cosgrove (19) in Stella McCartney, Peyton List (14) looks pretty in black and white Alice + Olivia and Ciara Bravo (16) on the right.



Alice + Olivia was worn also by Zendaya Coleman (16), then we have Ariana Grande (19) and Danica Patrick (31).



If I started with pants I might as well will finish with them too. Ke$ha (26) in a powder blue tuxedo with a cane and funky glasses. Kristen Wiig (39) going for casual in black and Camille Spirlin on the right.


No comments:

Post a Comment