Thursday 14 March 2013

From Chloe to Gucci Guilty Black perfume

One of my all-time favorite perfume got company!

CHLOE Eau de Parfum was launched in 2008 and remained my favorite fragrance till this year. Fresh floral fragrance that is simply addictive and so amazing! Modern, feminine and really special!

Top Notes: Peony, Lychee, Freesia
Middle Notes: Rose, Magnolia, Muguet
Base Notes: Amber, Cedar



Recently Gucci introduced new fragrance and I was wowed! GUCCI GUILTY BLACK pour Femme is a floral fruity scent and I loooooooove it! Obsessed! It's a floral scent with a bit of oriental spice that gives the perfume intensity, edge and boldness. I thought that Gucci Guilty from 2010 was amazing but now I'm really impressed!

Top Notes: Red fruits, Pink pepper
Middle Notes: Raspberry, Peach, Lilac, Violet
Base Notes: Patchouli, Amber

Another thing I would mention is the packaging! I love it! Sexy black-red combination is simple but bold at the same time. Call me crazy but my first correlation (when I saw the packaging) was Batman (and you know I'm a big fan).


I would definitely recommend you try it out. Until then you can let your imagination run wild and enjoy some Chloe posters (starring model Anja Rubik) and Gucci Guilty Black (starring actresses Evan Rachel Wood).


No comments:

Post a Comment