Saturday 4 May 2013

Star Wars Day 2013

May the 4th is Star Wars Day and it honors Star Wars movies! 



It's a holiday by Star Wars fans to celebrate Star Wars culture and honor the films. For more: click.



Because the phrase "May the Force be with you" is a famous quote often spoken in the Star Wars films, fans commonly say "May the fourth be with you" on this day.



I must confess that i didn't even known franchise till few years back but when I watched it, I was like: 'What was wrong with me and where have I been all this time? Living under a rock?'



I'm a huge fan and like many sceptical what will happen in future because of the new movies. As we know, last year creator and father of Star Wars, George Lucas announced that he would step away from Star Wars films and in October 2012, The Walt Disney Company agreed to buy Lucasfilm and confirmed that a new Star Wars Episode VII film will be released in 2015. The screenplay for new film will be written by Michael Arndt and directed & produced by J.J. Abrams. We'll have to wait and see how it'll turn out...



... until then... HAPPY STAR WARS DAY and MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment