Saturday 17 May 2014

Essence LE Beach Cruisers

Wooohooo! I've been looking forward to Essence LE Beach Cruisers collection for a while and I even got everything I wanted so I'm very happy!

First I picked wet bikini bag (I'll be using it just as a 'to the beach bag'), red nail polish 01 I <3 Summer Break and lipgloss with the same name as nail polish. But I still really hoped for two nail polishes...


... and I found them two days later. Apricot 02 Girls just wanna have sun and turquoise 03 Keep calm and go to the beach!



Because nail polish that I first purchase from the collection was I <3 Summer Break, this was my first manicure from nail polish trio. I love the sparkling sand effect, so easy to apply (only one coat) and luckily also easy to remove.




Turquoise shade coming up next...

No comments:

Post a Comment