Friday 23 May 2014

X-Men Manicure

Yesterday was a special day because of the X-Men: Days of Future Past premiere that I've been most excited about in the first half of the year when it comes to movies.

Maybe I'm weird or over enthusiastic but I'm a X-Men fan so I decided to have some fun with X-Men manicure. I used white Constance Carroll Snow White nail polish and Essence Black Out from LE Black and White.

On my left hand I did whole black pinky finger and claw scratches on index finger.





And right hand. More claw scratches on ring finger and X letter on thumb. I used Depend cracked effect nail polish for this one.





I felt even more awesome in my new Wolverine T-shirt that my better half surprised me with the other day.




I'm still gathering my thoughts about the film but of course I will post the review this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment