Monday 12 May 2014

Essence Viva Brasil!

I used to love Essence nail polishes but for some time now, they just don't suit me. I hate the package (nail polish bottles) and the colors are not so pretty.

Last week I run into LE Viva Brasil. Not a bad choice but I'm more excited about next LE Beach cruisers collection so I wasn't tempted too much.





I only picked effect nails sets: 01 Colour parade (on right) and 02 Ola Brasil (on left). I love basic green, yellow and blue as much as summer neons in orange, pink and green.



My first try was with yellow nail polish Destination sunshine from old LE Ready for boarding collection (I applied only one coat) and new blue glitter effect on top. Well... it's not actually glitter but it also gets messy when you try to create a look :) I wanted to try something different at first but I had limited time so I just pour it over... hopefully my next try and combo will be better!




Do you have any suggestion on which nail polish to use next and with which color effect to create cool look?

No comments:

Post a Comment