Saturday 22 June 2013

8 things I love about summer

Here are 8 THINGS I <3 about SUMMER!



1. SUMMER STYLE
Light clothing, dresses and beautiful accessories! I think summer is just so inspiring in fashion sense and you have plenty of things to pick from. I love this season's trends. If you forgotten them - click.








2. FRUITS
Season fruits are so refreshing and delicious! And you can prepare yourself smoothie or shake. Watermelon, pineapple, kiwi, strawberries, peaches and so on. Yummy!





3. MOJITO
Still my favorite coctail! I love white rum in combination with fresh mint leaves, lime and soda. Cheers!




4. VACATION
Sea, sun and fun! Most of people takes time off and goes on seasonal holidays. Like last year mine will probably be spontaneous.






5. COLORS
On the one hand I love white but on the other I adore tense bright colors! This year my favorite is neon yellow and hot pink!







6. FESTIVALS
There is so much going on in summer time! City is alway busy, full of tourists and outdoors concerts. If you're in or attend to visit Ljubljana, you can look at the Festival Ljubljana calendar for events and concerts (more info).




7. ICE CREAM
It's pretty self explanatory. Guilty pleasure! I prefer ice cream in cups or popsicle to scoops. My favorite flavors are stracciatella, cookie and something with fruits.






 8. SUMMER NIGHTS
Long summer walks and that breeze of wind on warm night while holding hand with your love. Perection.




What do you love most about summer?


1 comment:

  1. Definitivno sadje in tople poletne večere kje zunaj, zabave na prostem. :) In da ni treba milijon oblačil na sebi. ;)

    ReplyDelete