Sunday 9 June 2013

Happy Birthday - Johnny Depp (50)

Can you believe that Johnny Depp is turning 50-year-old today!

Last year was a year of changes for Mr. Depp. He ended a relationship with Vanessa Paradis after 14 years together. As you may know, they  have 2 kids: daughter Lily-Rose (born 1999) and a son Jack (born 2002). Reason for the split was supposedly Amber Heard (met while shooting The Rum Diary) and it could be true, judging from latest pictures together.

At this moment he's filming sci-fi action drama Transcendence, while Pirates of the Caribbean 5 are announced for 2015.

Besides acting, Johnny still loves music. He's been jamming with Aerosmith, Marilyn Manson etc. And btw, he has been listed in the 2012 Guinness Book of World Records as the highest paid actor, with $75 million.


Some of my Johhny Depp stuff you've seen already (click, click) so here is just me in Jack Sparrow's t-shirt.



In less than a month we'll see Johnny on big screan again in film The Lone Ranger. You can see the trailer below.


I must confess that I don't love him as much as I did for some reason but I still think he's an awesome, cool, hot guy and I wish him best of luck in the future. Happy 50th Birthday Johnny!

No comments:

Post a Comment