Sunday 23 June 2013

Gorgeous Miranda Kerrr for Net-A-Porter

There's no secret I love Miranda Kerr and she impressed me once again!

Miranda show off her perfect body in the latest issue of Net-A-Porter's The Edit magazine. Photographs taken by Mariano Vivanco and styling by Tracy Taylor are just amazing. Beachy summer look, breathtaking body and of course, Miranda <3


In the interview she talked about the teenage burglars who stole from her, being model, saying goodbye to Vicotria's Secret Angels and her relationships weakness that I think many of nowadays independent women can relate to:

"My mistake in my relationships has been to feel that I can do it all on my own: I don't need a man. That is definitely a mistake. Women generally want to feel loved and appreciated. It's something that I am working on every day, trust me. It's a challenge for me to do that."


You can read whole interview and watch behind the shoot video here. Plus short video from Good Morning America on ABC.


No comments:

Post a Comment