Saturday 8 June 2013

Good old Essence nail polishes

I mentioned that Essence limited edition collections are such a disappointment lately. Same shades and nothing special overall. And things got even worse this year when they changed regular nail polishes. I hate new bottle design, shades are boring...

I missed some old shades (and design) so much! Dark blue 24 Underwater was epic before they changed it (add glitter)... I also loved blue shades 76 hard to resist and 17 pool party!

Dark shades like 84 midnight charm and 21 fabuless were awesome... green 54 trust in fashion, 79 viva la green, mint 53 you belong to me and glittery 38 choose me!

And of course red ones like 60 fateful desire and 31 hypotic poison were so pretty...









For example. This nail polish Pool party is few years old but I still love the color and it's so easy to apply.






Do you miss old Essence nail polishes as well? Which ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment